2010年9月5日日曜日

GB ep1 - One matter brings a lot -

I write the first episode of Giga Brian.
オリジナルの「Giga Brian」第一話。(日本語はいずれ)

Giga Brian Episode01
by ~4eknight11

Giga Brian Episode01 - One matter brings a lot – part1/2

□■Prologue■□
Hi, I'm Brian. I'm a 12 years old blond free guitarist… I mean an amateur, but I totally love music. My mom is a hairdresser. And my dad is a machine designer. He always designs cool stuff, like the uPod. It is the coolest mp3 player ever. I'm proud of his work. And his design is the best to use. So he is sometimes requested to design kinda practical stuff. That's not so much fashionable, but I think it's cool either.


□■  1  ■□
Brian is eating dinner with his mother at his home in the evening.

Brian: Hey, mom, where's dad?
Mandy: He hasn't come back yet. I guess he is still working in his office. He is pressed for time for his latest project.
Brian: Huh, you mean "uPad"? It's going to be released on Christmas! Why does he so hast?
Mandy: He said uPad is not a simple technology like an mp3 player. So he needs much time for it. By the way, Sweetie, how's your project going?
Brian: Quite good. Alan upload my video on ITube. I hope someone will give comments about my guitar skill.
Mandy: Sweet!
Brian: And I wanna take pics for MeSpace tomorrow. Where's digital camera, anyway?
Mandy: Oh, I returned it in your daddy's room yesterday.
Brian: Ok, I'll check out.


□■  2  ■□
Brian is in his father's room and look for his father's camera alone after dinner. There are some documents, plans and tool to draw plans on his father's desk.

Brian: There you are, Camera! Huh, what is this?

He holds the strange stuff like an mp3 player.

Brian: Is this new type uPod? Or may be uPad? Naah, it cannot be. He said uPad is much bigger than this. This is so weird.

He returns it on his father's desk. He picks up his father's camera and leaves the strange stuff in his father's room. He doesn't notice the strange stuff walks by itself and follows him.


□■  3  ■□
Brian is chatting with Alan on internet in his room at the midnight.

- PC Screen -
GB: hey, al. i saw your channel on itube. it's awesome! our video got 105 views in first one night 8D
AL: thanx. but it's just beginning. we must upload more songs. btw do you get a camera?
GB: yeah, let's work tomorrow after school.
AL: cool, see ya, great brian!
GB: ok, good night dude!

Brian shuts down his PC and goes to bed. He sleeps quite peace. Then the strange stuff sneaks in his room. It reboots his PC and down load something. After that, it sneaks in his backpack.


□■  4  ■□
Brian is talking with Alan in his school.

Brian: I'm worry about my dad. He did not show up last night. It has never happened before. He needs rest. Anyway, I got his camera. Then you're ready for it?
Alan: Oh yeah, and Mike and Chris join in.
Brian: Sweet! So where will we begin?
Alan: I recommend you the ramp. It must be a perfect place for it… By the way, are you carrying some animal in it?

Brian checks his backpack out. And he finds the strange stuff in his backpack.

Brian: What? No way! It's dad's stuff! Oh, my god! I promised never ever bring out his stuff! How did it get in!?
Alan: Is it uPad?
Brian: I'm not sure. Hey Al, please keep it secret between us, ok?
Alan: Absolutely. Besides, You ask him to fix my uPod last month. I never spread it out.
Brian: Thanks!
Alan: No problem, dude.


□■  5  ■□
Brian is taken his pictures on the ramp by his friends.

Brian: Taking photos on my favorite ramp, this is awesome!
Mike: Yeah!
Chris: Told ya!
Alan: And I got many pictures to use our next slideshow.
Senior 1: Hey, stop skateboarding here! This is our ramp!
Senior 2: Oh yeah, Babies skate lesson is over! Get out from here!

Some senior students come to them.

Alan: No way, you guys have already had your ramp on East side. Besides we are not skating today.
Brian: So leave us alone!
Senior 1: Shut your mouth, rouser!

Senior 1 tries to punch Brian's face. But he cannot. Some sparkling thing verges in them. It's the strange stuff from Brian's backpack. Then Senior 1 gets an electric shock. So they run away from the ramp.

Senior 1: Oh, my god, he holds a stun gun!
Senior 2: F*ck you, Son of a bitch!
Brian: Oh, my god!
Alan: What a hell is that!? Are you all right?
Brian: Yeah, I hope so… But this thing is so sketchy!
Alan: Yeah, dude. It has shorted, I guess.


□■  6  ■□
Brian is walking on his way home. An Asian girl wearing a school uniform and having suit case stops to talk him.

Yukari: Excuse me, but could you tell me the way to the North 9th street. I must get to Mr. Ryan's home, Steve Ryan.
Brian: Yeah sure, that's my house!
Yukari: That's so sweet! Thank you. I'm Yukari Himeno, please to meet you. So you must be Brian, aren't you?
Brian: Yeah, Then… you must know my dad, right?
Yukari: Yes. Your father is a great designer. My father, he is a scientist in Japan, has worked with your father at once. He so appreciates your father's work.
Brian: Oh, so you are from Japan? Great, I love Japanese manga, Ninja Rider. Do you know that?
Yukari: Wow, Is it popular in America?

Bang!!!! There is something brows up at the corner of the street.


□■  7  ■□
Brian and Yukari see the building brows up at the corner from the street. And some robots for cleaning office act violently cuz kinda malfunction. There are billows of smoke.

Brian: What a hell is that!? Plain clashed?
Yukari: No, it's them! Robots!
Brian: No way, that cannot be! Those are just cleaning robots, not doomsday device! What's going on here?

Police officers arrive here. Some of them have megaphone and others have a gun.

Police officer 1: Move move move! All people get out from here! The robots lose their control!
Woman 1: Oh, my gosh! My husband is in the building! Someone help him!
Woman 2: SCREAM!!!
Brian: What should I do!?
Yukari: Do you have a "マイク"?
Brian: What?
Yukari: Microphone, do you have?
Brian: No!
Yukari: All right. I should handle this without it.
Police officer 1: Hey, kids get out!

Police officer shout at Brian and Yukari, but Yukari is not listening. She runs to front of violently robots. And she shouts or hamming so loud something which Brian does not know. But he feel it kinda beautiful music. Then the robots stop moving peace.

Brian: Hey, Yu… Yukari?
Yukari: Am….

Yukari, collapses on the spot. Brian runs up to her.

Brian: Hey, Yukari? Yukari?
Yukari: I'm all right… Just an oxygen shorta…

Yukari faints away in Brian's arm.

Brian: So I got a large suitcase and a sleeping girl…


□■  8  ■□
He returns his home carrying Yukari's suitcase and supporting Yukari to walk.

Brian: Mom, I'm home! Huh, she seems to come back from work early today. Watch out, Yukari. There is a bump on the floor.

He walks to the kitchen and find some shadow of a person.

Brian: Mom, I met a girl and she needs… what a!?

The shadow he thought his mother is a man wearing a suit and glasses.

Agent BB: Hey kid, what are you doing!?
Brian: Aaaaah, thief!!! Yukari, run away!!
Yukari: どうしよう! Oh, my god, What should I do!?
Agent BB: Enough! I'm not a thief!
Brian: Really! Then what are you doing in my house?
Yukari: With the cheesy biscuits?

The man is holding the biscuits' box.

Agent BB: Amm, I'm not eating. I'm just checking these foods are safe. Actually, I'm an agent of the government. I'm the Great Agent BB, come from the NEXT. And this is the certificate of the NEXT. I'm investigating the kidnapper. So who are you kids, anyway?
Brian: I'm Brian Ryan. And this is Yukari Himeno.
Agent BB: Weird, do you ring a bell Kiichiro Himeno?
Yukari: Yes, I do, sir. He is my father.
Agent BB: I knew it! You, both of your fathers are kidnapped!
Brian & Yukari: What!?
Yukari: No way, he was fine yesterday in air port of Haneda!
Agent BB: Then he was kidnapped when you got on board the plane.
Brian: Wait a seconds, you are a really thief, aren't you? This whole story is full of doubt.
Agent BB: Oh really, then where's your dad yesterday.
Brian: Amm, I don't know. He didn't come back here and he didn't answer the phone yesterday.
Agent BB: Cuz he was kidnapped from his office. And do you know where the robot which looks like horn beetle is? I heard it's here.
Brian: Nope, I've never seen kinda robot here.
Yukari: You mean BTT, Beetle Type Terminal? I have half of it. I came here to deliver Mr. Ryan it.

Yukari shows them some robotic like a wrist watch.

Yukari: And Brian, I think your dad has the other part of it like this.

Yukari shows Brian the piece of plans.

Brian: It looks like uPod… Wait! It's the strange stuff! Oh-men, I guess I broke it. It shorted this afternoon.

Brian shows Yukari the strange stuff.

Yukari: Shorted? I don't think so, it must be self-defense. All right, please join its head to body.

Brian joins the thing like wrist watch to the strange stuff. The BTT stretches his arm and starts moving.

Brian: Awesome, so you saved my life from sniors, dude! This is the coolest robot ever!
Agent BB: Ok, it's time to go now. Brian, give me that. Ouch!!

Agent BB tries to touch the BTT, but it shoot him a little electric shock.

Brian: Oh, dude!?
Yukari: Are you all right, sir? But I don't get it. Why should you take it out? It's a plot type, sample for creators.
Agent BB: Cuz the NEXT needs the highest technology, even if plot type, ouch, when the creators are missing.
Brian: Hey, listen, robot buddy. Why are you so grumpy? I guess the guy so strange and still chewing some biscuits. But I think that is not so bad. You can save a lot of people like this afternoon on the ramp. You are a hero and… Hey, wait!!

The BTT runs away from Brian's arm and hides itself in somewhere.

Agent BB: Damn, it has gone! I must return to report my boss this.
Brian: Amm, Can it save my dad?
Agent BB: Yeah, I guess so. The kidnappers are related with kinda robotics.
Brian: Ok, I find it and bring you it, so you find my dad, deal?
Agent BB: Deal! If you find it, call this number.


□■  9  ■□
He gives Brian his phone number and leaves Brian's home. Then Brian's mother comes back home.

Mandy: Brian, I'm home! Oh, sweetie! Daddy is kidnapped! What an awful day! Amm, who is this beautiful black hair girl?
Yukari: I'm Yukari Himeno. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Ryan.
Brian: Her father is my dad's friend. And some agent came here. He told us about our dads. And amm, a robot ran away.
Mandy: Oh, poor dear! Do you wanna have some milk and biscuits?
Yukari: Amm, glass of milk, please. I guess biscuits are…
Brian: He ate whole biscuits in my house.

Mandy gives Yukari some glass of milk. And she turns on her stereo player. It starts playing the jazz music.

The BTT: Buzzzzz! Buzzzzz!
Brain: Hey, there you are! You and I must go to the NEXT tomorrow. Got it?

Brian finds the BTT behind the CD lack and he grabs it.

The BTT: Buzzzzz! Buzzzzz!
Yukari: I guess it likes this music.
Brian: Huh, weird but awesome! I call him Beat. Cuz he likes the drum beats and the word includes B and T!
Beat: Buzzzzz! Buzzzzz!

It is a few hours later in Brian's home.

Yukari: I guess it's time I leave.
Brian: You back to Japan?
Yukari: No, I'll stay my aunt's home. She work in Central University and lives near here. I guess she is worry about me. And if my dad do not come back, she will become my new guardian. Cuz I have no mom.
Brian: I'm sorry.
Yukari: It's ok. Don't mind that. I'm really glad the first my American friend is you. Thanks Brian. See you tomorrow!

Yukari blushes when she finishes talking with Brian. Then she leaves his home.

Brian: See yah…Oh, my god, I had a lot of questions to ask her!
Beat: Buzzzzz?
Brian: Never mind. Hmm, what a busy day today!


□■  10  ■□
In the morning, Brian opens his rocker of his school. And Yukari comes to see him.

Brian: Hi, Yukari. So you are my school mate now. How are you?
Yukari: I'm fine, thanks. And how's going, you and your little beetle?
Brian: We are fine. He stole my mp.3 data from my PC but it is fine. Then today, I'll take him to the NEXT. And after it, I'll go to Alan's home. He is my friend. So you wanna come?
Yukari: Sure, I'll go with you.
Brian: Great! And… you are not wearing the cloth today?
Yukari: You mean my Japanese school uniform I wore yesterday?
Brian: Yeah, the uniform looks cool. But today's cloth is as cool as it.
Yukari: (Giggling) Thanks!


□■  11  ■□
Brian and Yukari bring Beat to the NEXT's office. They meet Agent BB and his boss, Mr. Larner. He has an artificial left eye.

Mr. Larner: Hi, I'm Lanner, the leader of the NEXT. I'm glad to see you, Brian and Yukari. I heard about you from Bobby.
Brian: Nice to meet you, sir. So Agent BB means Agent Bob, I knew it! Then I bring Beat.
Mr. Larner: Wait, Brian. I have a something to tell you. We got the other robot from Canada. There is a large lab where one of the missing scientists worked. So you can keep it. And if you don't mind, could you help us to find your dad with the robot?
Brian: Seriously? It's so great but I'm a kid! And I don't know I can handle kinda agent stuff!
Mr. Larner: Don't worry we support you and the BTT has already installed all codes to bust evil viruses. And I think you and Beat can be good partner. So could you?
Yukari: I believe you can handle it, Brian.
Brian: Hmm, ok I try. It sounds weird but cool.
Mr. Larner: I appreciate, welcome our team, Brian!
Agent BB: (laughing) Yeah, "Agent little b"!
Brian: Pardon?
Agent BB: Don't mind. I'm just kidding.

A young woman wearing suite knocks the door and comes in the room.

Miss, Kincaid: Hey, Gab! You got a call! Oh, hi kids. So you are Brian and Yukari, aren't you? I'm Kincaid. Nice to meet you.
Brian: Nice to meet you. So GAB means the Great Agent Bob?
Kincaid: Absolutely, not. It's just "gab". He is a good guy but too much chatting.
Agent BB: Grrr…I hate her.
Brian & Kincaid: (Laughting)

Agent BB and Miss. Kinkaid leave the room.

Mr. Larner: I must talk you about the NEXT. "NEXT" means "Network Emergency eXtra Troops". So we must solve the trouble about high technology or network system as a governmental agent. And the kidnappers which kidnapped your fathers are called TERA. It's related the lost technology of world war two. But we lack the information. Now our mission is to get the information about TERA and save people from them with the BTT.
The BTT 02: Buzzzzz!

The other robot is on Mr. Laner's shoulder.

Brian: So is that brother of Beat?
Mr. Larner: Yes, it is.
Brian: And what is his name?
Mr. Larner: No idea. Do you have any idea of it like Beat?
Brian: How about Fokker or Red Baron? Cuz his color is red.
Mr. Larner: You mean Fokker Dr.1 called the Red Baron? Hmm, cool!
Yukari: Nice to meet you, Baron.
Fokker: Buzzzzz!
Mr. Larner: Oh, it's time now, I have a meeting. So I'll send you e-mail by the BTT. Thanks for coming, Brian and Yukari.
Brian: No at all, sir. I'm glad to talk with you.


□■  12  ■□
Brian and Yukari leave the NEXT's office. And they arrive at Alan's home. There is a cat named Melody.

Alan: Welcome my home, Yukari. Nice to meet you.
Yukari: Nice to meet you too, Alan. And do you keep a cat? I love cats. What's her name?
Alan: She is Melody, my sister's cat.
Yukari: Nice to meet you, Melody. You are so cute! And I heard about you from Brian. You are a great drummer and you manage websites.
Alan: I has just Itube and Blog. If you are interested in them, you can check them out from this address.
Yukari: Thanks. And do you have a website either, Brian?
Brian: Amm, actually, I had. But it deleted by Itube.
Alan: Cuz He uploaded Ninja Rider's seson02 and it infringed a copyright. So now I upload his video either.
Yukari & Alan: (Laughing)
Alan: So she is the girl you talk this morning?
Brian: Yeah, she has a beautiful voice and defeated the violently robots yesterday. And I guess she can sing a song well. Amm, Yukari, could you sing something for us?
Yukari: No way, I cannot sing! I'm too shy to do it!
Brian: Really?
Yukari: Yeah, I'm very weak in music!
Alan: Ok, we are fine.
Brian: But…
Alan: Just wait for the miracle. If she is a natural born singer, I mean she loves singing, she will start.

Alan turns on his CD player. It stars playing music softly. And the cat start mewing like singing.

Yukari: (Singing Kitty's song)

- Lyrics of the song -
You scratch blind, you bring sunrise
You sing with little birds every morning

There is everything for you except wings
Don't afraid you can play with sky and shine

Light steps, Tinny foots
You are my little kitty

Winds blow Tree, it makes shade
Flowers start dance to your breathing

There is music for you softly like lullabies.
Close your eyes you can dream winds and leaves

Golden eyes, Black long tail
Let's go, my beautiful kitty

Light steps, Tinny foots
You are my little kitty

Brian: Yukari, you are incredible!
Alan: Yeah, perfect! I definitely upload this!
Brian & Yukari: What!?
Brian: Hey, were you recording it?
Alan: Of course.
Yukari: Oh my god!
Brian: I sometimes cannot stop thinking he is a ninja!


□■Epilogue■□
Hi, it's me, Brian again. So I made friends with an Again girl, some agents with a biscuits monster, I mean he is one of the agents either, and great robot buddy called Beat! Then Beat, Yukari, Alan and I start busting evil viruses. And we make our band called Nyx. I'm not sure but Alan said it's the name of an asteroid. And people never know it has other meaning, except us. NYX means the Next's Yung agents.
Anyway I like both lives, the local musician and the governmental agent. And I'll save my dad.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿