2010年10月11日月曜日

Reviwe of my deviantART Journal 2

I wanna revew my journal of deviantArt again!
前回のレヴュー以来、deviantArtで10件以上日記がたまったのでここでまた日記を整理しようと思います。

See you soon! (また会う日まで!)
Sat May 15, 2010, 7:37 AM

I didn't have much time for fan art on this month.
It's Art thieves' fault. Cuz I had to put watermark on my all art works. I hope it'll never ever be repeated!
And I'm sorry that I couldn't come here for a long time. I'm kinda busy for my dissertation.
Don't worry, I don't give up art! Thanks for your help!

BTW I have to say my friends that...
this is the last login on this month.
Cuz my teacher training will be start on next week. I'm a student teacher. I must go to teach Japanese in my old high school. So I'm gonna be more busy.

I hope I'll come back here on next month. I'm looking forward to see you guys again!

See ya!

-----

I'm back! (ただいま!)
Sun Jun 13, 2010, 5:02 AM
Hi, guys! 4eknight11 is back!
Thanks for your hugging. And sorry that I couldn't reply to your messages immideately. I'll check them after writing this.

I had a teacher training. I'm a student teacher of Japanese. I had to go to teach Japanese in my old high school. So I was seriously busy. I taught studients a Japanese novel,"山月記(Sangetsuki)" written by Atsushi Nakajima. I guess my teacher training was success. And my students are so friendly. I had a good time with them. And my last day of training, they gave me a bunch of flowers, message cards, folded paper cranes and some candies. I'll miss them all
Teaching is not easy, but it's fun!!
(About Atsushi Nakajima [link])

BTW I watched recent episodes of Generator Rex. What a cool guy waring suit is!! Yeah, Rex waring suit is totaly hot.
And I think EVOs look like Angels in Neon Genesis Evangelion. I cannot stop thinking about cool teenage heroes.

Anyway, I'm glad to see you again, my art friends!

-----

World Cup 2010 (ワールドカップ2010)
Wed Jun 30, 2010, 12:38 AM

No way!!! Japan lost a game!!! And congratulation, Paraguay!

You guys watch World Cup 2010? How's your favorite team going?

Watching soccer game is a lot of fun! And I guess some heroes watch it too...
Yeah, Ben Tennyson. He joins in a soccer club. And Ben and Kevin love watching sport on TV.

I wanna ask them what they think about World Cup 2010.
I guess they enjoy it so much!

BTW
I guess Ben age10 will be appear in the UA series.
Cuz toy maker, Bandai did his old figure and new vilgax's figure to a set. And DC comic released new comic which him appear with Ben age16! What do you think

-----

Early Summer (初夏到来)
Thu Jul 22, 2010, 2:02 AM
On july, it's unbearably hot and humid in Japan!!
How's going, my friends?

BTW I saw the toy review on channel of Atamaii.com. And there new Ben10UA figure set new Vilgax and Ben10 age10. I wrote about that journal before. But Bandai and DC comic show the Ben10 age10, I guess it means Ben age10 will be appear in the UA series soon.
How will he appear? Same as comic? Oh, I cannot stop thinking about that! What do you think?

And on this month, a cat had 4 kittons in my campus! Black, gray and stripes! Look at my webcam. They are cute, huh?
I hope they grow up healthily.

-----

Bossy(いばりんぼう)
Tue Jul 27, 2010, 8:20 PM

Sometimes, I lost my purpose to be in deviantART.
But my purpose is to share picuture and info with my friends and get some advice to make my work better.

BTW have you been forced to do something in deviantART, like a request or an opinion? I saw that people sometimes and I'm forced either. Damn! That's so ugly!

Asking your visiter a question and show the answer is good to know people's liking. I love answering it!
But using votes forced to like someone's OC is so ugly. Like showing hater's icon with write "who is better for *** my OC or ***? My OC winning by *** votes.". OMG she is so bossy!

Liking and hating must be free. Liking is not related with how many people hate it. And hating is not related with it neither.
If someone hate my stuff and I want her to love mine, I'll ask her opinion and make a better work than before, not say "My OC winning by * votes.". Winning by * votes? So what? LOL

And requesting is not bad if the artist said "OK, I take your request!".
About me, I don't take it now. And when someones ask me it, I always say "I'm sorry but I don't do that, cuz bla bla bla...". Most of my friends understood it. You guys so cool! I so appreciate!!
But someone still not understand it. So...when will he stop asking it? Seriously! LOL

-----

The Last Airbender (エアベンダー)
Thu Aug 5, 2010, 1:25 AM
I saw the movie "The last airbender" with my friend yesterday. Did you see that? How did you think that?

I think the movie is great! Cuz effects and CG are so beautiful. I think somescenes are defferent from animated series. But it makes the movie more realistic. Anyway, I really enjoyed it, so I cannot wait nextone.

And I heard about new animated series "Avatar: The Legend OF KORRA". That sounds awesome! I wanna watch it either.

BTW I'm going to go to my nana's house from next week.
There is no PC, no comic and no alien techinology. That's so boring!

So I guess I cannot upload anyworks and reply your messages from next week.
Sorry, my friends and have a nice summer.

-----

Bon festival (お盆)
Thu Aug 19, 2010, 9:11 PM

Hi, 4eknight11 is back! How's going, my friends?
I apologize to you for being late for replying to comments.

I've stayed my nana's house from two weeks ago without PC. That's better than I expected Besides, I had a lot to do there.

Bon festival is one of the Buddhist service. I'm not an exactly Buddhist. But we must pray our ancestor's soul may rest in peace.

Then some people visited for my grandpa who dead last year. So I was as busy as a tea shop! I served a cup of tea and sweets for every guests. That's so hard but my nana seemed to enjoy talking with her husband's friends. That's the sweetest part.

The bad part is the breaker shut down itself easily in my nana's house. So her house was so hot and humid without air conditioner!

Anyway, I enjoyed this month with my nana. And I'm glad to see you guys again!

-----

Oct. 10 is Ben10 UA day! (10月10日はベン10の日!)
Mon Aug 30, 2010, 3:25 AM

Hi my friends, how are you? I got a good news, Ben10 Ultimate Alien will be aired on Oct. 10 ,2010 in Japan!
I'm looking forward it! Woo, Oct. 10 will be so excyting!

And today, I upload Generator Rex's amv on youtube.
If you are interested in it, check it out [link]

BTW do you like comments? Mostly, I love reading comments pretty much, like advice or oppinion of my stuff, invitation of the group or website, notice of new artworks or coontest, info of TV shows and kind messages. They are so great!

But others sometimes irritate me, like requests without consideration and comment like a blog or discontinents.

A requests without consideration is not a problem about words, but it's quantity of the work.
"Could you translate the song?"
or "Could you translate the video?"
Why must I translate long passage before he try it hard? I guess he has never consider how it's hard for a busy person.

And "Would you mind if I borrowed your username?"
Naah, I've never see the guy let others use his identity of the community, evenif it's a small community. And neither do I, I've never let others use things which cause a misunderstanding.

And somepeople use my comment to write his discontents.
"textbook Japanese sounds boring and bla bla bla."
So what? Why did he tell me that? And why he don't write that on blog or twitter?? That's the best place to write that.
And unfortunatly, the most of such people make an excuse but not explain when I ask the reason. That's why I'm irrtated.

Do you like comments? And have you ever been irritated by comments?

-----

Thanks for your ideas (アイデアをありがとう)
Sun Sep 5, 2010, 8:00 AM

Last week, I was irritated weird comments but finaly I forgot that. Cuz I'm really buzy about my art work.

I uploaded pictures, photographies and novels on deviantArt. And I uploaded two videos on Youtube. One of them is amv of generator rex which I wrote about it on aug 30,2010.

And the other video is "How to draw Ben10". [link]

You can see my way to draw Ben Tennyson.

BTW I have to tell my friends "Thanks!".
You guys gave me lots of great ideas for "4eknight11's icons review". [link]

I afraid I cannot make them all immediately but your ideas are really cool.
So I hope I'll make your ideas into icons piec by piec which you gave.

And thanks for your ideas and advice for my other works!
They will my next works better. I reconfirmed how awesome comments are.

-----

My Cellphone issue (携帯電話破損)
Tue Sep 14, 2010, 1:42 AM

Oh-men! My cellphone are broken

I used it gently. But the battery pack swelled. I must buy new one on this week end. I need it to keep in touch with my friends, classmates, teachers and parents. How inconvenience it is without cellphone.

By the way, I've not decided which I'll buy yet. But could you recommend me the color of my new cellphone? My old one was light pink.

About Ben10, do you know which color Ben Tennyson has?
Ben Tennyson has green cellphone, Gwen Tennyson has pink (or may be Red) one and Kevin has white one.

About Julie, I'm not sure. The first season of Ben10AF, she had light blue one but it broken at the pier. Next, she used pink like Gwen's when Ben was pregnant. I guess it was substitute for the repair period. Cuz soon she start using light blue again in the last episode of season 2, "War of the Worlds".

But season 3, I saw she is using like Smartphone in the episode, "Don't fear the Repo"! Is that her cellphone? Awesome!

Now, which does she get in Ben10UA? I look forward to watchimg her cellphone.

Anyway, do you have the cellphone? And which color do you recommend?

-----

Weird dream (おかしな夢)
Wed Sep 22, 2010, 1:40 AM

Thanks for your oppinion about cellphone, my friend
Finally, I got this ↓↓
[link] , [link] , [link]

I wanted the cellphone with a degital camera, like it. It has 12.2 mega pixels camera, cool huh? I was really irresolute about the color red, white or black. But red reminded me Generator Rex, that's why I choose it.

BTW I had a weird dream about Ben10 last night.
There were Upchuck and Echo Echo, they were fighting each other. Echo Echo screamed at ultrasonic frequencies. But Upchuck was not hurt and he ate some of Echo Echo, so weird.
Finally, other Echo Echo grab Upchuck. Then Echo Echo won, so weird.

What do you think? Have you had the weird dream about Ben10?

-----

the Best Ben10 Alien Top10 in Japan (人気エイリアン投票inジャパン)
Sat Oct 2, 2010, 9:37 PM

NO WAY! On this week, an art thief appears in Ben10toys.net again! Why the thiefs can do that awful things! Damn!

BTW which Ben10 alien do you like
I love chromastone, Bigchill, XLR8 and etc. Cuz their design is amazing

Cartoon network Japan start a questionnaire survey about Ben10 Aliens from August to Octorber 10th.
It asks kids "Which is the best in Ben10 aliens?" in Japan.
There are choices↓↓

[from Ben10]
Heatblast,Wildmutt,Diamondhead,XLR8,GreyMatter,Fourarms,
Stinkfly,Ripjaws,Upgrade,Ghostfreak,Cannonbolt,Wildvine,
Benwolf,Upchuck,Ditto,WayBig,EyeGuy

[from Ben10 alien Force]
Swampfire,EchoEcho,Humungousaur,Jetray,BigChill,
Chromastone,Brainstorm,Spidermonkey,Goop,AlienX

( Ben10 Ultimate Alien is still not aired, But it'll start 10/10/10 )

Then now
。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。
the Best Aliens Top10 in Japan
1. XLR8
2. AlienX
3. Upglade
4. Fourarms
5. EchoEcho
6. Bigchill
7. Heatblast
8. Goop
9. Swampfire
10. WayBig

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。

Hmm, it seems the most kids who live in Japan think XLR8 is the best!
What do you think this result? And which alien do you like?

-----

Happy Ben10day! (ベン10の日おめでとう!)
Sun Oct 10, 2010, 11:53 PM

Happy Ben10 day, my friend!!!

10/10/10! I really enjoy both Ben10day, Japaneses and American.

In Japan, I saw the final episode of Ben10AF and the first episode of Ben10UA! Yay, Albedo appears!

And on "U"tube, I saw Ben10UA's new episode! Yay, Professor Paradox! Not Ultimate Agreggor! Seriously, he's so weird! All in me? Those aliens are in Agreggor now? Ewww
And Nanomech appears again LOL Sting like a bee!

And I still enjoy the day here! Some people drew something for Ben10day! That's awesome.

Anyway, Ben Tennyson meets Ultimate Agreggor. How will Ben fight against him?
That's really interesting. What do you think how Ben Tennyson will fight against Agreggor?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿