2012年2月27日月曜日

Reviwe of my deviantART Journal 6

I wanna revew my journal of deviantArt again!
前回のレビュー以来、deviantArtで9件日記がたまったのでここでまた日記を整理しようと思います。

Sorry about the last time, I left here so early. Cuz it was a middle of night in Japan and I needed rest.

BTW the half of problems which I told is solved. The ugly picture which Mr. I Am Official clipped out is gone! Yay! But the another ugly which he stack some logos on it is still there. Hmm, I guess I have to try again. Maybe, facebook can delete only one by one, that's fine for me. But I'm wondering at him. Is he really official or just saying I'm official? But never mind that, bad is bad and thief is thief whoever he is.

And I think he is using other people's stuff too. If you don't wanna him show your stuff, you can tell facebook it on this page. [link] me, It works!


Now, I really appreciate you guys. Thanks for helping and worrying me, my friends.

And this is my new page of facebook.
Ayako Knight [link]


I hope I'll draw Ben10 things soon.
-----

Yo soy Ayako Knight.

Hi, I got my new account of Facebook as Ayako Knight.

I'm not sure how often I'll use the account but I hope I'll be there for you sometimes. 
----- 

Hi, my friends! How's going?

At the last time, I wrote about a trouble with some facebook guy. Do you remember it? Thanks for everyone who worried about me

Still, the guy is showing my pictures without contact. but I realize many friends work for me. And I'm really glad you guys try to help me.
Thanks for my fantastic friends!

Now I'm thinking I'll get new account of facebook to talk with him on this weekend. It's MAKING A FRIEND OR NOTHING TIME! LOL


BTW have you ever read some written fortune or written oracle? It's sometimes in fortune cookies or it's sold at some Shinto shrine.

Yesterday, I went to some Shinto shrine and I got one. Do you wanna read mine?

----------
A Written Oracle

The cherryblossoms on the hillside, which seemed to have been withered only
yesterday, are beginning to bloom and smell sweet.
(Japanese written fortunes always have an ancient Japanese poem at first. Cuz ancient Japanese people believe that god talk us by a poem.)

Your Fortune: Excellent
In the beginning your fortune is not good like cold winter, but later it is
getting better and better like spring comes. Be moderate. Take your time,
and you'll be happy.

wish: It will surely be fulfilled later.
expected visiter: He(or she) is sure to come, even if later.
missing thing: It's hard to be found. It will fall into other hands.
travel: Little profit. Smething bad will happed on your way home.
business: Take your time.
study: All right. Continue studying.
speculation: The market is fluctuating now. It's time you make it.
game and match: Depend on your partner or team mates.
love: Be faithful to your love.
removal: Don't make haste.
childbirth: Don't worry. Be faithful.
marriage proposal: At first it seems not to go well, but later it will soon
be settled.
----------

I don't know it will become true or false.  But not so bad, is it?
Do you believe kinda fortune teller? I'm not sure I believe or not but I think it's fun.
-----

Hi, my friends! How's going?

Today, I realized some bad thing, Art thief again! So could you help me?
I need somebody who knows how to stop the fool guy!

I mean this guy. He named himself "Ben 10 Omniverse Official" on Facebook.
[link]

He use my stuff and ruin it without my permission.
This is the picture which I drew, "May be he is...".
[link]

OMG he use my Ben10: Omniverse picture for his own Facebook icon! What's he thinking!? I hate that! Actually, he has never asked me that! And now he erased my signature from my picture! That's the worst, seriously!


Unfortunately, I totaly forgot  my old Facebook ID and password. And I don't know how to stop him.

Please stop him if you can. Useing my stuff without my permission must be stopped! Bad bad bad thing!
-----

Hi, friends! How's going?

This January was really tough for me, I had a tight schedule about study. And some fool guy messed my precious weekend up.

Last Saturday, when I was eating breakfast as usual, some criminal sneaked in my balcony! My mom shouted and he ran away. WTF! I was surprised! Then I called the police, so don't worry, I'm fine now.

But he has still not been arrested, that's stink! I still worry about that. And some police officers came to ask me about the criminal over and over. At first, I loved to tell that, the situation is just like a detective story. But soon that became annoying. They always ask same things. And they said they'll visit me again, no way! LOL


BTW this month had not only bad things but also good things.

Did you check my newest stuff? I drew four guys from Man of Action studio, you know the creators of Ben10, Generator Rex and some great comics! Fortunately, I got message from one of them, Joe Kelly. I read his stuff M. Rex, I kill giant, Four eyes and Bad dog. They are totally cool! That's my best memory of this month.

And speaking of Ben10, did you remember what I wrote on the last journal? I said Ben10: Omniverse is shaky, but I saw some photos kinda omniverse on internet. 

Who is that kid? Is he Ben from 4th series? I'm full of curiosity.
-----

OMG! now I realize I was compretely surrounded by shaky things!


Hi, friends! Yesterday, I wrote jurnal about Ben10 new series. My question was "Ben10: omniverse is the name of 4th series?".

My friends tell me it's false. There's no such a series named omniverse. Cuz there are some game and website which has same name.

If there were some project called Omniverse, it would be just a possible name. And it would be changed the name like Ben10: Evolutioninto into Be10: Ultimate Alien.


And the Spanish promo, now I think it makes no sence again like Ben10: Alien Demention. Why it always announces shaky info before the studio or American CN do? That's make me confused...

But one thing I thought good, the logo compretely attracted my attention. That sounded fun for me, good job, Omniverse logo LOL
-----


Hi, my friends! How was your holiday?

Today, I have a question for you!
The 4th series of Ben10 is "Ben10: Omniverse", is that true?


I saw some video of CN. [link]
It says the new series is named "Ben10: Omniverse" and it will start 2012.

I doubted it at first, cuz the promo is only in Spanish. That seemed strange and reminded me Ben10 CGI movie, "Ben10: Destroy all aliens".
last year, CN said Ben10 CGI movie is titled "Ben10: Alien demention" in Spanish, but after that CN said it's titled "Ben10: Destroy all aliens" on comic-con 2011. I'm not sure both of them but annouced only in Spanish is sometimes shaky...


But I changed my mind after I see the pictures on some website. [link]
There are just pictures of Ben10: Ultimate Aliens' toys, but check their backboard! There is the logo of Ben10: Omniverse on it. I guess Bandai and CN made the board. So maybe, "Ben10: Omniverse" gonna be new ben10 animated series or kinda new toys' series, I guessed.


What do you think? Do you think Ben10: omniverse is the name of 4th series?

Now, I cannot stop imagin how cool it'll be if it's true.

And now we just wait "nova serie em 2012"... I mean what will come next! LOL
I hope 4th will come and it'll be fun!
-----

Yeah, I watched Ben10/ Generator Rex: Heroes United.
That's an amazing episode, I've never seen like it before, seriously!

My fav part is the fight, Ben turns into Upgrade and merges with Rex.
Ben: You build stuff, I make it better. Fight fight fight, we win.
I love Rex's machines colored green and black!


BTW do you remember  the article titled "BEN MEETS REX?!!" on July 29, 2011 on manofaction.tv? [link]
Yep, my picture "Ben and Rex Heroes United" is on the Man of Action official website. That's seriously awesome for me, I'm so much glad my heroes, Man of Action's crews saw it.

I've still not got the answer from them. But now I figure why it happened a bit.

In Heroes United, there are ben and Rex's Jacket switch and Ben turns into the Galvanic Mechomorph form, Upgrade.

What a coincidence!? my picture got those too. Wanna see it? Please check my picture out. [link]
There's Ben, Rex and Ship. Ship is a Galvanic Mechomorph, same as Ben's Upgrade. And Their clothes are switched.

So I guess these common points caused that. I have no idea why there are common points. Honestly, I drew it accidentaly. Just, I talk that Jacket switch is cool with my dA best friend and I put the idea with my fav character, Ship thogether. LOL still I'm glad it happened.


And now, I'm interested in the new episodes of Generator Rex. What did Ceasar give Rex? That doesn't not look like Omega one. What's gonna happen  to Rex?

Anyway, I'm sorry about I leave your comments alone. I reply piece by piece. Have a good Holiday, my friends!
-----

This time, I improve my latest journal, Crash and Burn. [link]
There are some change not only spelling but also the contents.


I wanna talk about Generator Rex, S03E02 "#42 Crash And Burn" (November 18, 2011) and Katsuhiro Otomo's manga and animated film, "AKIRA" (アキラ,1982~, [link](manga)).

①Review of the episode
Did you see the newest episode of Generator Rex, S03E02 "Crash And Burn"? That's amazing! The punk kids and the motorcycle race, everything is AWESOME!

And it's reminds me some Japanese manga and Animated film, like Katsuhiro Otomo's AKIRA. Have you ever seen them before? AKIRA is the most famous Japanese animated film. So I guess many people saw it. I think AKIRA affects Crash and Burn.


②Common points of GenRex & AKIRA
Both of them have scene of the motorcycle races on the road which is under construction or in downtown at midnight. AKIRA has the race of biker gangs, Capsule gang vs Clown gang before Tetsuo is involved in the accident. I think the race is pretty similar to Crash and Burn episode's race. [image1: Capsule gang [link]

Both of them use killer weapons like molotov cocktails or kinda clubs. And Rand's helmet, there is a goofy face on it. It reminds me the Clown gang's helmet. It has a goofy clown face on it. [image2: Clown gang's helmet [link]

And Moss and Valve, they are people affected kinda Japanese stuff. Moss uses Japanese sword, Katana(刀). Valve drinks a cup of tea from kinda Japanese tea set and put on Japanese warrior's helmet Kabuto(兜). And his room looks like Japanese sand and rock garden, Sekitei(石庭) and the circuit has the gate looks like Japanese shrine's gate, Torii(鳥居).

About AKIRA, there is no character who is affected kinda Japanese manner, except Lady Miyako and her acolytes. But this time, she is not so important. LOL

The important thing is why Moss and Valve are affected Japanese? That's not a question only about them. It's about the whole story of Crash and Burn. Because, Moss nad Valve just symbolize that the whole story of Crash and Burn is affected Japanese stuff, especially AKIRA.


③What I guess
Then I got question, why the episode affected Japanese stuff must come next episodes to "Back in Black"? They aired the same order as production code.

"Back in Black" is the first episode that Rex comes back to Providence, I mean he disappeared through Breach's time portal to six months future.

AKIRA has hero's absence too. In volume3, Kaneda disappears as he is enveloped by the psionic blast and he came back to future's Neo Tokyo in volume 4.
[image3: Kaneda returns to his friends [link]

Rex's absence is written different from Kaneda's. Rex's absence is drawn from Rex's own angle. Kaneda's abusence is mostly drawn from his friend's angle Kei or other people.

But Crash and Burn is next to the episode that hero comes back after his absence, I think it means something...
Maybe, it means Rex's absence got idea from Kaneda's.
Or Man of Action felt Rex's absence is similar to Kaneda's after writing. What do you think?

I'm not sure which is right. And they are just my guesses. So I don't mind even if both of my guesses are falsity.


There is just one definite truth, I love both Generator Rex and AKIRA. If you like Ggenerator Rex and have neve known about AKIRA, I recommend you to read it. Trust me, you will like it LOL

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿