2011年5月4日水曜日

Reviwe of my deviantART Journal 4

I wanna revew my journal of deviantArt again!
前回のレヴュー以来、deviantArtで10件以上日記がたまったのでここでまた日記を整理しようと思います。


The end of 2010 - X'mas card & Ben10 3Dmovie(年末のこととベン10の3D)
Sat Dec 18, 2010, 12:48 AM
Yay, X'mas is comming!

How will you spend this winter? I guess I'll go to my nana's house again and send my new year cards.

Did you see my pic of card? Let's check it out! [link] Yeah, Rex's style!
2011 is the year of rabbit in chinese astrology. That's why I drew an Evo rabbit. Cute huh?

BTW I heard about Ben10 3D movie "Ben10: Alien Demention". [link] Is that true? That's definitly awesome! I cannot wait it.

And I'm worry about my channel of Youtube. My old one deleted the first day of 2010. Please keep your fingers crossed that my channel survive.

Anyway, 2010 has both good things and bad things. Then I enjoyed them all.

☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆

Merry X'mas and happy new year, my dA friends!

☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆

-----

Genarator Rex will aired in Japan(ジェネレーター・レックス日本放送決定)
Tue Dec 21, 2010, 8:02 PM
Hi, I must tell you this news before I go to my nana's home.

☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆

Next summer, Generator Rex will start in Japan!!!

☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆:*°★°*:☆

Rex's voice actor is 森久保祥太郎(Shotaro Morikubo). He acts as Shikamaru in Naruto.
If you wanna hear his voice try this link.
Shikamaru jp video → [link]
Morikubo's song → [link]
Cool, huh?

Have a good holiday, my friends! See you soon.

-----

Happy new year 2011(2011年、あけましておめでとう)
Fri Jan 7, 2011, 6:55 AM
Hi, my friends! I'm back

How did you spent the winter holiday?
I went my nana's house and ate ricecakes..

BTW I said Generator Rex will aired in Japan in this summer. Did you rememmber that? Then some of friends asked me who will act as Noah in Japan.
It's Inoue Tsuyoshi(井上剛). He acts as Spain in Hetalia. So I guess he is a good actor for Noah.

And I think more pictures and take new photos. So please meet you, again.

-----

My 1st DA Birthday(deviantArt登録一周年)
Sat Jan 29, 2011, 7:42 AM
Yay, January 28th, 2011 is my first anniversary, in deviantArt!!

I have finished uploading 272 pieces of pictures.
Wow, I drew and took a lot, huh?
I hope I'll drew kinda Ben10 or Generator Rex things more.

And Last year, I got some trouble about art theives, but who cares!
I got much more good friends and fantastic memories!


So thanks for all of you!

-----

About March(3月の予定)
Mon Feb 21, 2011, 4:42 AM
Hi, friends! How's goin?

I'm fine, but I guess I'll become deadly busy from the end of this month through beginning of the next month. I must prepare for presentation of my papers at my university

Leaving meassage, that's OK. But I'm sorry, I cannot reply your message, immediately

I hope I'll back soon with my new stuff!
LOL can you guess what I'll submit? Naah, I don't wanna blow now

So, see you soon, my friends

-----

My tasks of March(3月の課題)
Thu Mar 10, 2011, 3:19 AM
Hi, my friends! I'm back

I'm so sorry about I could not reply to your kind messages. I was deadly busy

At first, I had to prepare for the presentation of my papers at my university.
The presentation was quite good. I did my best

And second, I took an entrance examination of the graduate school.
I was seriously nervous, my hands were trembling and I couldn't answer few questions



But finaly, I pass the examination!! Yay!!

Then I guess I'll busy at preparation for an entrance ceremony but I'll have a time for submit my new stuff

-----

Strong earthquake hit Japan(東北地方太平洋沖地震)
Sat Mar 12, 2011, 8:21 AM
Hi, friends, did you see the news?
A strong earthquake hit eastern Japan Friday, March 11, 2011.

It's magnitude 8.8 and the seismicintensity is 7 near by the focus of it.
There are many cracks and mudslides. And tsunami hit wide and wash many buildings and cars away.

Now, I read your kind messages. Thanks for all of you!
★☆ I'M SAFE!  ☆★


Actually, the earthquake did not hit my town. Fourtunately, my town the part of southwest Japan.

But the meteorological agency issued a tsunami warning.
Tsunami usually hit after the earthquake whether the town shakes or not.
That made me scare. Seriously, some revers and bay are near by.

Finaly, the tsunami did not hit neither.

But some of networks or kinda communication lines were crowded. That's why I cannot reply you immediately, sorry.

And some of my friends who live in eastern Japan got the serious damage.
So my friends and I will contribute our money to charity tomorrow.

-----

Tomorrow is my graduation ceremony(卒業式)
Mon Mar 21, 2011, 3:03 AM
This time, I have some things to write.

At first, Thanks for your kind messages on my last journal!
Seriously, they cheers me up and reminds me how many awsome buddies I have, thanks again.

Second, Tomorrow is my graduation ceremony! Yay.

I'll wear a purple Hakama at that.
Hakama is a Japanese long pleated skirt worn over a kimono. Every female students used to be wearing it to go their school, blah blah blah..

That's not sad bye-bye thing for me, cuz I'll back there as graduate student.
So I'll not say my mentors good-bye but just thanks. I think my life of University in the past four years is pretty good cuz their support. *sigh*

BTW about mentors, did you see the last episode of Generator Rex?
Yeah, "Divide By Six", Six's mentor appears. I cried a little when One has gone. I think One is a really good mentor for him.

And Rex builds his new machine! COOL!
I don't know what it's called but I guess it comes from Six's education LOL, two-soword fencers, I like them.

Then how's yours? Do you have kinda mentor?

-----

Ben 10 new series comes in 2012?(ベン10の新シリーズは2012年?)
Sun Mar 27, 2011, 4:42 AM
Hi, friends! How's goin?

I just saw Generator Rex's new episode. Rex's brother, Caesar appears! Yay!!! That's really amazing! I think he's still cooky but awesome, don't you think?

And I got some info about Cartoon Network.

The good thing is the info makes me so excitied!
The bat thing is, I'm not sure where it comes from.. And it makes me confused now

So I need your help. Can I ask you two questions?

1) Ben 10 new series will come in 2012?
I mean the next series will start after Ben10 Ultimate Alien, is that true?

2) There will be the Ben 10 - Generator Rex Cross Over?
That's exactlly what I wanna watch! I don't have any power to foresee but I know it's gonna be so cool! Then Is that true?

I wanna tell my Japanese friends about them. But I don't know they are true or someone's dream..

So if you know about them, please leave your comment.

-----

Good Busyness and Bad Busyness(良き多忙、悪しき多忙)
Fri Apr 8, 2011, 8:20 AM
Hi, friends! How's goin? I'm completely exhausted now.

Cuz my new school term started! I presented new classes, cleaned my desk, classify my professor's papers, read some books to study, or etc. Now I feel sleepy...
But I think that's a good busyness. Cuz That's exactly the life of a graduate student.

But there was a problem. My new student ID was miss issued!

It'll be reissued soon but I cannot use my campus's library till my ID card arrive. So I must go another library to get some books tomorrow. I think that's a bad busyness.

And I cannot get some student discount without it, especialy a movie theater. So I gave up movies. That made me really dissapointed.

-----

After my birthday(誕生日後)
Thu Apr 14, 2011, 8:04 AM
Hi, my friends! Fianly, I got my ID card of my campus which I wrote on my last journal.

And Thanks for your sweet birth day messages.
I'm really glad you are my friends.

But sorry I couldn't reply soon. I'm just OK but I'm still busy.
At least I hope I can show up deviantArt every Satourday.. I mean Japanese Saturday is about American Friday, right? A difference in time always makes me confused LOL

And I saw the website, Agents of Providence. [link]
Did you see that? It's so AWESOME!!!

Then I have questions. Have you read M. Rex by Joe Kelly? I really really really wanna read the comics but Japanese bookstores cannot take orders especialy kinda foreign comics. I cannot read even the comic's #1, Damn!

I think good crutures must cross the border.
And have you ever had the experience that you can not get something you want from your country?

-----

What's A Comment Good For(コメントの意義)
Wed May 4, 2011, 1:10 AM
Hi friends, how's goin? Japan is Golden Week now. Golden Week is just holidays of the first days of May. So I'm relaxing and watching some DVDs now

BTW I read both nice and weird comments this week.

Some comments which are written about kinda advice, ideas, or reasons why people like my stuff or hate. I think they're pretty nice! Cuz they improve my drawing style and make my next stuff better evenif they're hating mine. So I always welcome your fantastic comments

But some comments are seriously weird, like "Can you make the comment?". I cannot understand that's meaning. I can write words in English or Japanese, that's obvious.

And most of them are lacking explanations. I cannot understand what kind of comment do they need without explanations. There is a great difference between advice and criticism. If people ask something, they must explain.

And why do they need comments so much without a purpose?

Some people who wanna become popular are over sensitive to numbers. They starve viewers, followers, subscrivers or etc like that zombies starve blood and meats! Then "Can you make the comment long like upto 6 words or more?", that's a hypersensitivity and so pointless. If they need just 6 words, I'll write "Damn" 6 times. And when I need to write long, I do. No body can push me how long I write.

Leave your eyes from numbers and think about your true coolness. Geting numbers is cool? Naah, showing their coolness is cool. Think about it, both cool and bad get large numbers of comment. Cuz bad people got easy to get blaming comments. That's why I say geting numbers is not equal to cool.

Think hard what your coolness is and show it. The numbers will follow your efforts. And if you need advice, you can count on me. Let's think together LOL

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿